Friday, August 14, 2009

2 weeks & lots to do!

These days I'm working on a scrapbook for my grandparents' 50th anniversary! It's a lot of fun, but sooo much work!

I've had to scan almost all of the pictures & then reprint them. And yesterday I had to convert slides into digital files. What a learning experience, but I enjoyed it as well!

We're going away as a family in 2 weeks for their anniversary so I'm hoping to have it all done by then, only I have barely done any of the actual putting the layouts together because my summer has been crazy busy and I feel like all I've done is scan pictures!

All I can say is...if I didn't have a cricut, I would have a lot of more work to do! Haha. I'm glad I can cut out all of the names & don't have to try and find enough stickers in all the letters....what a headache that used to be.
"I need two r's and I only have 1! That means either I have to switch to a different color or buy another sheet of stickers for only one letter."

Happy scrappin'!
Claire <><

No comments:

Post a Comment