Thursday, August 27, 2009

So close!

Hey!

Remember how I said about 2 weeks ago that I had to finish this 50th anniversary scrapbook for my grandparents & I still had tons to do? Well, I'm almost there. I'm about 15-16 pages away with it all being done. (Did I mention it is about 60 pages long?) Our whole family is getting together this weekend so it has to be done by tomorrow before we leave.

My mom has been helping me work on it the last 2 nights....we've stayed up til 1am scrapbooking! Actually, my favorite time to scrapbook is super late at night or just scrap all night! What can I say? I'm a night owl!

Last night I just ordered Sweethearts! I'm soo excited about playing with it! I already have card ideas in my head & things to add into this 50th scrapbook! Even though I'm giving it to my grandparents tomorrow, I had to save room to add those few cuts in later....some of them look like they'll fit too well not to use them! Besides, I'll have to ask for the album back to add in the pictures from all of us getting together... (Just one more excuse to play with a new cartridge!) ;)

Happy scrappin'!
Claire <><

No comments:

Post a Comment